Since they succeeded, their stories are unusual.

After listening to a certain interview or reading a personal history of a famous person, I always wonder why these people started their businesses so easily. They often say, "I couldn't afford to study abroad, so, instead, I started a second hand bookstore," or "When I was a college student, I set out a software company with my friends," and so on.

What made them begin their companies so readily?  Particularly, I wondered how they raised funds for their businesses, to begin with.

But then I realized I missed something significant; these guys are exceptional. Since they managed to set out their businesses and made them thriving ones , they succeeded and became so famous as to be interviewed or have their books published. There are millions of "losers" out there, and you can rarely read their biographies. 

So I stopped thinking about those who have already gotten ahead in the society. Instead, I started to focus on what I am doing right now and make it better, believing doing my best at each moment will take me to where I should belong.

Comments

Popular Posts