今日も最悪な1日だったのか?

 今日も自分の思い通りにいかない、苦しい1日だった, as usual。

     But, as I said yesterday, the most exciting moment in your life is when you are in trouble, for working hard to sort it out will inspire you to do something new, something you have never done before. Then you will change as time goes by, and, one day, you will get over the trouble. That's what life is all about. Thus, it sounds paradoxical but I could say I am very lucky to spend a day feeling unhappy, frustrated, and disappointed.

    Moreover, looking back what happened today from this, unique viewpoint, I am surprised to know I did a lot of good deeds, which I thought of as fiascoes.

    So stop regarding hard luck as bad. Instead, you should see bad things as seeds of happiness. It is in a hard time when you make the best use of your resources to make it better. 

Comments

Popular Posts